The Best Ways To Potty Train A Puppy Totally In 7 Days
How To Potty Train A Puppy
How To Potty Train A Puppy? It is not as easy as it sounds.But is something that has to be done before it gets too late and your dog ends up with bad habits. Potty training a puppy is a matter of concern for most of the dog owners. As no matter how cute puppies look and you just love having them around but cleaning after there mess is no fun at all. And Thus potty training a puppy is an utmost essential in the upbringing of a dog.
Potty Training Puppies
Puppies are adorable and nothing makes it better if they are well potty trained.There are different ways on how topotty train puppies. For instance you can start to potty train them inside the house. That is if you live in an apartment.And going outside is not as convenient then this option can be opted for.
Potty Training Inside House:
The Idea is simple you can use sheets,papers or pads on an area which you would like the puppy to use to litter. When you see your puppy sniffing the floor or walking around. Then gently pick it up and place it on the pad or sheet. Whenever the puppy uses the pad praise it so that the puppy develops the understanding that it has done something right.
Crate Training Puppies:
Is another method to potty train puppies. Crate Training involves the use of crate or confined space in which puppies can reside Temporarily as it makes it unlikely for them to urinate or defecate in a place where they rest or sleep. And thus the puppy would not relieve itself when in a confined space but when it is released. So when the puppy is released it would relieve itself in your presence so make sure to praise your puppy.
Do keep it mind crate training puppies is meant to be for a temporary time period and keeping a puppy in a crate for long period of time will make the problem worse.
Supervising puppy would require your attention to quite some extent as you will be required to keep a track of the schedule of the puppy at what time you fed it. And if you see the puppy sniffing walking here and there in circles or has a high tail these are indications that the puppy wants to relieve itself. So when you see this rush your puppy outside observe it and do not interfere while the puppy is littering. Once the puppy has relieved itself praise it and then take it back inside. Do Not start playing with the puppy as it would not teach it anything. The whole purpose is to bring it outside to litter and then take it back inside is so that the puppy learns how and where it is meant to litter.
Potty Training Your Puppy
Potty Training Tips
It is important to know that when training puppies that they do not know what they are doing is right or wrong. You will have to teach them and train them so that they are able to do the right thing each time.
- Now This is very very important
“You Do Not Punish Your puppy until or unless you catch it doing it”
If you Do Not see your puppy doing it in front of you then just clean it up and let it go. There is no point in scolding the puppy and rubbing its nose in its own mess. As the puppy would only get scared and would not understand as to what it has done wrong.
- Verbal Commands can also be a crucial part in training a puppy. When you take it to an area where you want it to litter use some sort of command such as “Go Poop” or “Go take care of your business” etc. Use a specific command each time you want your puppy to poop and this would make the puppy aware of what you want it to do.
- Another problem faced by puppy owners. Is that they make a mistake of interfering when the puppy is relieving itself. Doing so would make the puppy confused as it would not be able to understand as to what it has done wrong. No commands or interference of any kind should exists when the puppy is urinating or defecating.
- Now this is a factor that cannot be controlled as puppies tend to urinate when they are excited or at times scared. This is something that is not under there direct control and the owner must be patient when this happens and just overlook this accident and ignore this mistake of the puppy. With the passage of time the puppy would grow out of it.
I hope that these tips will ease the task of potty training your puppy. I have been getting lots of questions, just feel free to ask your questions and i will try my best to get back to them.
Moreover, here is a little Thank you for all the feedback that i have been getting on this post, Its a little gift for your pet so
The Complete 7 Day Puppy Potty Training
Potty Train A Puppy in 7 Days. The Complete step by step and easy to follow proven way to get your puppy potty trained. Learn what is the best time to train a puppy. What are the common potty training problems and how to handle them. A Complete definitive Guide On Potty Training Puppies.
CLICK To Find out more and Claim The Complete Potty Training Guide
You may also like:
- How To Make Your Dog Respond When Called
- 6 Best Ways to Train Your Golden Retriever
- Doggy Dans Online Dog Trainer Review – Shocking Reviews